So here is the second installment of ’10 ways to Wear Tartan!! This time I have gone for a lot more of a grungy, rocker sort of look. I also found this wicked leather jacket in a charity shop today for just £4.99, how good is that?! I put it with all blac, my cropped vest, skinny jeans and the boots I wore in the last outfit posts too (I can’t get enough of them hehe). The accessories I’m wearing are: my chunky gold chain necklace – New Look; my thrifted oversized bag and of course my gorgeous Cat Eye Versace Sunglasses!
Now today I have been at college from 9-4, yet I finished at 12:30! I stayed behind with my boyfriend just getting a lot of work done and helping him out. teaching him some photoshop stuff! So I am completely worn out, hungry too haha. I think as soon as this blog post is up I shall be eating, bathing and then STRAIGHT to bed. As I’m up again at 6:30/7:00am tomorrow 😦 sad times. Nighty-night, mwah x
- Fall Trends pt.1 (kiradearest.wordpress.com)
- Tartan & Jane (leauxrosewar.wordpress.com)
- Trendy Tartan (fashionscholar29.wordpress.com)
- 3 Ways To Rock Tartan (bethanyworrall.com)
- That tartan scarf (sonjadurand.com)
- Trend | Tartan (evabajema.com)