The second girl’s style I fell for was this girl named Lauren, turns out the Topshop trousers she is wearing she had actually customised. It gave more of a Boho look! She took the inner lining out and cut off the cuffs that were originally at the bottom, LOVE it.
I picked out these similar trousers from New Look, the boots are Dr Martens but I will post an eBay version below (as usual with expensive items haha), a crochet vest and a flower head band from Forever 21. This is one of my most favourites from the whole set of images! It’s very indie and just so perfectly festival.
Guest Photography credits: http://style.msn.com
- Want Of The Week – Mayer Dr. Martens (jusbach.com)
- Dr. Martens: Stand for something (adsoftheworld.com)
- CHEAP Dr. Martens Men’s Jaycee Sandal on Sale (zpxgqm8w.wordpress.com)
- I Heart Topshop (xlondonrose.wordpress.com)
- How To Dress For Autumn (stylonylon.com)
- Boho Boots & Tribal Dresses (intothestratosphere.com)
- Print Trousers (thefashiondiariesblog.wordpress.com)
- work it: printed pants (yoursoulstyle.com)
- Topshop Fever (lionlionbazaar.wordpress.com)