I know I’ve been so inactive here recently I’ve been working really hard for this permenant contract that’s came available at my summer job, and THEN I was really poorly the other day and passed out there 😦 so I’ve been a bit under the weather.
Anyways I’m trying to get back into the rythem of things and what better way then to bring back another GTLFL!
This time I’ve gone for Nicole Richie’s beautiful feminine tailored monochrome look she was spotted in on the island of St Tropez. This is one of the most bargain looks I’ve ever done, with the Vero Moda vest and even Mango trousers on sale for under £10?! You all need to go look if I’m honest, House of Fraser & John Lewis are on it!
PLUS New Look have been so on point with their shoes lately, they are all absolutely fabulous, so much on my list from their most recent arrivals. Here’s where to get everything online:
I’m gonna be back into my rhythm soon guys, promise!
- StyleBlazer Of The Day: Nicole Richie (styleblazer.com)
- Nicole Richie’s House Of Harlow 1960 Plans Expansion (styleblazer.com)
- Nailed It: Nicole Richie’s Fabulous Vacation Style (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Nicole Richie: Obsession Probable (styleandthensome.wordpress.com)
- Nicole Richie’s European Yacht Vacation is Costing $260,000 Per Week (thevivant.com)
- Nicole Richie Wears Bikini, Shops & Lunches in Saint-Tropez! (justjared.com)
- Nicole Richie Continues Saint-Tropez Family Vacation! (justjared.com)
- Nicole Richie Is Not Shy About Her New Boob Job, Vacations With Joel Madden & Kids In Saint-Tropez (socialitelife.com)
- Take me to St. Tropez! (brikmoda.wordpress.com)
- Celebrity Street Style of the Week: Olivia Palermo, Nicole Richie, & Selena Gomez (collegefashion.net)