Over the past few weeks I’ve been selling a lot of my old things from around the house and I was saving some money to do my bedroom up. However, you know me when I see something I like! So I ended up spending £27 pounds in TK Maxx (yes, again) on some gorgeous things. Also I’m still entering the draw to win £1,000 to spend there every time I go! I need to win muahaha.
So the little treats I bought myself for working so hard were:
1. Metallic Gold Platform High Tops £5
2. Neon Orange Clutch/Shoulder Bag (Kind of transparent – pretty cool) £5
3. You know the excuse – “But, I need them to match my new bag” Shoes £16.99
Can’t go wrong with this season’s favourite – Neons and I also can’t resist the previous season trend of metallics!
- Metallic & Neon (aniforstyle.wordpress.com)
- My first pair of Jeffrey Campbells (aniforstyle.wordpress.com)
- Neon Bunny (tammydefox.com)
- Neon Color Saris – Fashion’s Hottest Date (adsinghdesigns.wordpress.com)
- How to Wear NEON! (styleation.wordpress.com)
- Neon Signs: Jester Skull Neon Sign (neonsignsjesterskullsignaed.wordpress.com)